sleepy...

the rain makes me feel sleepy and sometimes gloomy... don't know why...but it does...

It's funny how it makes me want to crawl into bed and watch a movie, listen to my Twilight Saga, take a nap, or read a book...
I don't know, maybe this triggered because I've heard some bad news this past weekend, it makes me want to stay in bed.. wish i can forget everything! I wanna wake up one day and not feel the hate in my heart...
Although I've realized one thing about all this... i can never escape the pain but atleast i can choose between doing what is right or go with the flow-believing it will be alright. I need time to perfectly heal so i chose to believe. I'm taking one step at a time now, on things actually, either that will be a good thing or a bad thing, i honestly don't know and maybe don't care... Everyday i read passages from 'God calling', it keeps reminding me to 'believe & obey'... I have to go back again in that direction, stop worrying and forcing myself to be okay. Enjoy each day, be thankful for simple things.. Everything will fall into its right place... i know.. :)


"Be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not seek the answers, which cannot be given now; rather live the questions. All good things come to those who wait. Patience is the companion of wisdom. It is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
about me

daily quotes for lifelong learners