Diversion..

I need a hobby... a diversion...


I promised myself to do something different and something i really want...


So... i enrolled to a dance class... :D pretty okay, actually, i'm starting to enjoy it.. a bit expensive for just an hour class but i like it!

It's my second class today, excited at the same time nervous... can i do the steps this time?!?.. i hope so... :D

Dancing to the beat of "Turning me on"... (hahahaha!) The warm-ups are crazy... a bit hard but after you'll feel the pain and it keeps you wanting more... hyper ba! :p

Thanks Jitterbugs! :D


"If the sun shines in your soul, does it matter if it rains outside? Happiness within overlooks any sadness the outside world may bring."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
about me

daily quotes for lifelong learners