what do i want...

this morning, as usual i had a lot of work then after lunch, ayan na.. petiks nanaman. SO, i searched the net and thought of watching a movie na lang. Of course, it was a sneaky move.. i had to use my earphones and minimize ung window na may movie(para hindi halatang petiks sa work). :p Thanks to watch-movies.net, i was able to watch 'The Women'. It evolves around Mary (Meg Ryan), she's the perfect example of 'women' who tends to fix everything around her that she forgets about herself. (ahem, sounds familiar!) Story: her husband cheated on her, she was fired from her job by her father, her daughter hates her and had a fight with her bestfriend.. it was a simple movie and i knew what the ending would be.. but what caught my attention was the line "what do you want, mary?" This made me think as well, WHAT DO I WANT? What does Min want?!? So after my 6PM mass, i ate in Long John Silver's alone! (hahah!) but surprisingly, it was okay.. time for myself, to think and ponder the events of the movie.. so what do i really want? :D I actually made a collage (just now..at 1AM) in microsoft word (laftrip!) coz i still can't sleep... another sleepless night... so instead of attaching 'my masterpiece', i'll just enumerate the things i want to do.. :D

I wanna go to a cooking class, I always wanted to cook but i just don't know how..
all i know is cook pasta and to fry!:p i want to learn simple stuff like chicken curry
but NOT SPICY, pork steak, morcon, beef kaldereta and of course my favorite kare-kare.
(ahahah, simpleng-simple noh! :p) mmm... kakagutom!

I also want to c
ontinue rowing, i know i'll get big.. or my upper body will get bigger but at least i'll do something, i have a sport that i can release all my 'energy'... hahah! meet new people at the same time. :D


i also would like to try wakeboarding! just try and see if i can do it! it is something i've been wanting to do but so scared that i might stumble, get hurt and look stupid.. :s
Finally, i want to run/jog every weekend on the beach. Around 5 or 6am, just jog and relax... (in my bikini plus shirt shempre.. hahaha!, pwede rin!:p) Just imagine, cool air, peaceful, no one bothering you.. you can just be yourself! Then have breakfast sa shore, i mean beside the beach.. Mcdonalds... sausage mcmuffin with egg... there goes my exercise! :D

These are the things i want to do..soon! now that i have plenty of time, and now that there's nothing to lose..dba? why not try everything... you never know, i might actually enjoy it and this might be 'the pleasant change' i've been waiting for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
about me

daily quotes for lifelong learners