hopeful..

Things happen for a reason, we try so many ways to make things work.. We share our life to someone wishing that this may be the one we are waiting for… (one true love.. for me that is…) So we date, see if things work out.. We try to make it last but sometimes one person’s love isn’t enough; even two people’s love is not enough… We’ve experienced sadness, sacrifices, thrill, excitement and love… And with that, we sometimes get caught up into the situation that we tend to forget who we really are and what really makes us happy…
My kuya told me…
“there are some out there that do not really know themselves.

there are some out there that do not really know what they want.
there are some out there that lie to themselves... in doing that...lie to others.
there are some out there that will never get what they think they want.
If They Don't Know Themselves... How Can Anyone Else?”

We all experience pain, losing someone (the hardest part is accepting and being without the person we truly care for) but maybe this is a wake up call from God.. that perhaps we are forgetting our purpose in life.. perhaps what we think we want is really not for us.. perhaps God even did us a favor..
I will not pretend to be okay, I will not pretend that I am happier now but I guarantee that my life will be better. I will be better.. I want to be better! I believe that if things are really meant for us then eventually everything will fall into place ("until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason"). I may have lost a guy, but I definitely found a man... GOD.



I want to offer a message of hope and say that how ever hard it is to believe right now, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel... Just hang in there and pray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
about me

daily quotes for lifelong learners