thankful..

I had nothing to do at work so I decided to write all the things I’m thankful for… :)

1. I’m thankful for this day!
It may not be the best day but I am still alive. The first thing I did was to smile and believe that this would be a better day than yesterday.. Try it, it works! :)

2. I’m thankful for my loving family!

I may be miles away from them but I can feel the love and the prayers they offer for me and my sister everyday.

3. I’m thankful for my job!
It may not be the best job but hey, it pays the bills! Also, I just turned 1 year at work, yahoo… sa wakas tumag
al din ako ng isang taon sa work. :p

4.
I’m thankful for my loving friends!
They’re always there to cheer me up and keep me sane. I know I haven’t completely moved on, but things will be better.. I will get better!

5. I’m thankful for the sun!
It may be hot outside but I sure can use my new Gucci bag! Hehehe… at least its safe to use it today, it won’t get wet. It’s the first (super) expensive bag I bought. (sweat, blood and tears yan!) I earned this bag! :p

6. I’m thankful for Stephenie Meyer for writing Twilight! It may not be the best book ever, but it got me in to reading. I finished it from cover to cover. I’m so proud of myself, yihee, nagbabasa nako! :D I'm also thankful for Edward Cullen, 'he’ gave me something to think about and believe in falling in love again.. Drama! :D

7. I’m thankful for the times I'm with wacky! He's the smartest, cutest and lahat na ng 'est' baby, for me.. every moment spent with him is so much fun. :)

8. I’m thankful for URC in making Dewberry Tarts!
It may not be as good but it sure made me full.. hahaha! (halata bang walang magawa sa office!)


9. I’m thankful for my loving cousin Kuya Neil!
He’s always there to guide me and never fails to believe in me.

10. Lastly, I’m thankful for the new man in my life… GOD!
Lord, you are my strength, vision that guides me, a voice that leads me, a Savior that forgives me and a friend that teaches me. Thank you.


Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you Jesus.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
about me

daily quotes for lifelong learners